• These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
• If you use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Copyright 2018 Ozadia Plant Science.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
• We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
• all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
License to Use Website
• view pages from our website in a web browser;
• download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
• print pages from our website;
• stream audio and video files from our website; and
• download files and information contained on our website for that purpose
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, without express permission, you must not:
• republish material from our website (including republication on another website); or
• sell, rent or sub-license material from our website.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
• To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
• We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
• We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
• We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
• You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
• We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
• The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
• You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
• You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
• If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
• If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third Party Rights
• A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
• The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
These terms and conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Our principal place of business is at 93 Main St. Bellville, OH 48813.
You may contact us:
• by post, using the postal address given above;
• using our website contact form;
• by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
• by email, using the email address published on our website.